More about cracked coDiagnostiX patch 10.2 2020
Major new release – coDiagnostiX 10.2
The Dental Wings team is pleased to announce that the game-changing activated coDiagnostiX 10.2 is now available. Major new features include a brand-new set of exciting surgical guides such as bone reduction and endodontic guides.
- backward planing
- prosthetics and bone-oriented
- predictable results
- safe and efficient OR
- New: for partially edentulous jaws, the drilling template can now be produced digitally and without prior X-ray templates. Imprint or model and Dicom data set are sufficient for planning!
- New: If there is sufficient full denture, the denture is provided with reference marks and scanned before the DVT exposure. No x-ray template required!
- New: now with fixation option in the bone
- New: Suitable for all-on-four and teeth-in-a-day concepts:
- New: Extended digital workflow, from the drilling template fully digital to immediate restoration. Abutments and provisions are made before the operation.
We have many years of experience with the licensed coDiagnostiX implant planning software. The software is used for the exact three-dimensional planning of implants. The optimal implant position can be precisely planned virtually. Thanks to the wide range of software functions, implanting becomes safer, faster and more relaxed for the dentist.
Excellent treatment comfort
The patient benefits from excellent treatment comfort. In order to maintain the high level of precision and safety during implantation, we can manufacture a high-precision drilling template on request based on meaningful protocols. Digital implant planning also strengthens the patient’s trust. It is easy to explain on the monitor how the implants are planned and how the implantation is carried out.
Advantages of digital implant planning
- Safety for dentists and patients
- Distance warning function between implant and nerve as well as between the implants
- More precise presentation of the nerves in the direct implant region
- individual adjustment of the nerve diameter
- separate fading in and out of the nerve
- diverse control options by the surgeon and the dental technician
- Print protocol output with all implant coordinates
- automated DICOM transfer
- automatic nerve detection
Become a digital dentist with the modern dental design that allows this software. Make your next customer visit unique. Deliver on expectations being a modern professional dentist.
not a problem
and we will get the software you need
We have a large team of specialists, and we can get nearly every software!
Get retail versions, fully unlocked and 100% working!